Originating in the Andes Mountains and considered the longest river on earth, the Amazon flows at least 6,400 kilometers through Brazil, Peru, Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Bolivia, Guyana, Suriname and French Guiana. A wondrously abundant natural world thrives among Amazonia´s lush riverbanks.
Aqua Amazon Cruise is the first true luxury cruise ship to cruise in the waters of the Northern Amazon of Peru. Embark on the voyage of a lifetime, cruising the earth’s most elegant river — the Amazon. Being the most luxury ship in the Amazon region, the M/V Aqua caters to luxury travelers looking to explore the Amazon while travelling the utmost comfort. This cruise will create memories of a lifetime of an area only travelled by a privileged few.
Recently renovated in 2015, the cruise ship includes everything from new sustainable wood floors to sun protective deck awnings. Featuring 12 suites, including 4 Master Suites, 2 on each deck, 8 Suites 4 on each deck, all suites feature panoramic, river facing floor to ceiling windows. All suites are spacious, yet intimate enough to feel exclusive, the Aqua Amazon has extremely generous lounging and dining areas, and can accommodate a maximum of 24 guests plus crew including and an on board paramedic. Highly experienced river pilots and rigorous cruise ship standards ensure smooth travel and safety on the water at all hours of your personalized Amazon River cruise.
We here at Cusco Peru Travel, recommend this M/V Aqua Amazon cruise. You will be a part of a personalized, luxurious, and unforgettable Amazon expedition while travelling the Amazon River’s three most powerful tributaries: the Marañón, the Ucayali, and the Puinahua and also several hidden black water lakes and all the exotic animals that call the Amazon home.
Contact us today and get your Peru cruise trip quote.
- Capacity: 24 passengers
- Departures: Saturdays and Tuesdays
- Itinerary: Pacaya Samiria Reserve, Iquitos, Peru
Luxury Expedition Vessel
Passengers are accommodated in 12 suites:
4 Master Suites measuring 22 sqm / 240 sq. ft., 2 on each deck.
8 Suites measuring 21 sqm / 230 sq. ft., 4 on each deck.
- All suites feature panoramic, river facing floor to ceiling windows.
- All suites with twin beds that can be converted to a California king size bed.
- Interconnecting suites for families.
- All suites are air-conditioned, with en-suite sitting area and bathroom
- Indoor Bar-Lounge
- Dining Room
- Outside Lounge
- Observation Deck
- Lifejackets: In all cabins
- Crew: 19
- Guides: 3
- Cruise director
- Full time paramedic and automated defibrillator
- Launch boats: 3, each with a capacity of 8-10 passengers, guide, and launch pilot
- 4 Double kayaks
- 10 Bicycles
- Video-on-demand entertainment system onboard