Address: Rio Madre de Dios Km 7, Puerto Maldonado.
Phone: (+51) 1-610 0400
The Inkaterra Hacienda Concepcion Tambopata is situated in an exuberant and calm environment built within 819 hectares of virgin rainforest. The area acts as a buffer zone between the Tambopata National Reserve and the Madre de Dios River; making the lodge as unique and wonderful accommodation.
The lodge is located at only 8 km. / 25-minute down river from Puerto Maldonado city, the Hacienda Concepción can only be reached by a scenic canoe-ride from the city.
Rooms and cottages:
The Inkaterra Hacienda Concepcion Tambopata features 6 spacious rooms, a great option for families or group of friends. Rooms are fully equipped with two twins or one king bed, 100% cotton sheets, 2 hypoallergenic pillows per guest, hypoallergenic comforters, cotton bath robes, bathrooms with hot water, and natural essence toiletries. To make your stay as much comfortable, each room has reading lights, limited electricity, and a ceiling fan; besides, every room are overlooking the forest with a sitting area.
The lodge also has 19 cottages, ideal for couples; each cottage is equipped with two twin or one king bed, mosquito net, curtains, 100% cotton sheets, 2 hypoallergenic pillows per guest, hypoallergenic comforters, bathrooms with hot water, natural essence toiletries; besides, light is available in bathrooms. For your comfort, each cottage features reading lights, outlets, ceiling fan, and a sitting area where there is a hammock. In addition, some cottages are overlooking the forest, but others are in front of the lake.
- Round-trip transfer by land and river (Airport/Lodge/Airport).
- Check-in and express check-out.
- Storage room for luggage.
- Wake up call service.
- 24/7 front desk.
- Full board.
- Welcome drink.
- Turndown service between 6 pm – 8 pm.
- Included excursions a la carte.
- English and Spanish speaking tour guides.
- Entrance Fee to Lake Sandoval
- Laundry service.
- Private transportation.
- Private excursions with a well-trained tour guide.
- Excursions in other languages than Spanish and English.
- Binoculars for rent.
- Private dining
- For any celebration: The lodge offers cake, special souvenir, bottle of vine, and a special greeting card (it’s offered for 4 guests as maximum).
- Special drinks in front of the Madre de Dios River.
- Child’s explorer kit (compass, cap, colored pencils, granola bar and flashlight in a belt bag).
- Treasure hunt: Activity created for children from 5 to 12. It consists of the accomplishment of fun and educative tasks; such as riddles, handicrafts, drawings and research taking as a reference the fauna, flora, and the hotel experiences.