Inkaterra Reserva Amazonica Tambopata
Address: Tambopata Reserve, Puerto Maldonado.
Phone: (+51) 1-610 0400
The "Inkaterra Reserva Amazonica Lodge" is located along the Madre de Dios River, this picturesque lodge offers thirty five huts made with local materials, to avoid altering the area's harmony, these cabins are arranged around the dining room and a main room, through paths made with trunks of fallen trees, also they have balconies to see tropical birds, monkeys and other animals in the area. The lodge also has trails, where they can make trips in search of adventure and a hanging bridge between high trees, where its guests can practice the zip-line or canopy.
This lodge offers a tree house called Canopy Treehouse, where two lucky guests can stay overnight, this little house has two single beds, and its structures have meshes in both sides of its walls. It is certainly an unforgettable experience that will rarely be repeated.
Among services offered by the lodge are guided tours through the jungle paths and rivers, a spa where guests can relax after a day hike, hammocks in all huts as well as balconies and high thatched roofs, wooden furniture and private bathrooms. Breakfast is available every morning, is a magnificent exotic buffet that includes local ingredients.
Services and facilities:
- Gift gallery.
- Upstairs loft.
- Balconies for bird watching & stargazing.
- Daily tea time.
- Custom itineraries.
- Casual conversation zones.
- “ENA” Spa.
- Round-trip transfer by land and river (Airport/Lodge/Airport).
- Welcome drink.
- Welcome gift.
- Buffet breakfast / a la carte lunch & dinner.
- Daily tea time.
- Happy hour.
- A bottle of water in room.
- Included excursions a la carte.
- English and Spanish speaking tour guides.
- Basic equipment for excursions.
- Entrance tickets to Lake Sandoval.
- Laundry service.
- Flowering bath.
- Binoculars for rent.
- Private dining.
- For any celebration: The lodge offers cake, special souvenir, bottle of vine, and a special greeting card (it’s offered for 4 guests as maximum).
- Child’s explorer kit (compass, cap, colored pencils, granola bar and flashlight in a belt bag).
- Treasure hunt: Activity created for children from 5 to 12. It consists of the accomplishment of fun and educative tasks; such as riddles, handicrafts, drawings and research taking as a reference the fauna, flora, and the hotel experiences.